Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
PBShop is a 100% owned subsidiary of Paperbackshop.Co.UK Limited. The role responsibilities include all Group companies.
The Group is engaged in selling books in both retail and wholesale markets.
The Customer Service Manager is the spear head in our fast-paced and passionate Customer Service Department. They will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on The Paperback Shop and enhanced troubleshooting abilities. Team management, customer satisfaction, multitasking and prioritising skills as important aspects of this position. This position will include ensuring our online shops adhere to all policies and performance targets set by the various platforms and that any issue with fulfillment is escalated to the correct department. Customer feedback is to be analysed for trends and any issues customers are facing should be escalated along with solutions.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Management and leadership experience, preferably in a customer services environment
- An interest and understanding of key social media platforms
Experience in both Customer Services and Management are a must
- Positive attitude to work – approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
- Effective communicator – clearly conveys information and ideas.
- Professional – Maintains a professional approach to responsibilities and tasks.
- Team player – actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Resilient – functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a professional manner.
- Open to change – receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.
9:00 to 17:30 Monday – Friday. Saturdays on a rota